Facebook- Good or Bad?
- You can catch up with your old friends that you haven’t seen for a long time.
- You can get in touch with your friends and meet up with them.
- You can talk to family who live in different countries.
- You can get hacked by other people.
- People can post bad photos about you and they get around face book really quick.
- You can get viruses on Facebook.
Interview with Lisa the School Nurse.
- Where did you work before here?
I worked at the hospital.
- What do you like the most about working here?
I like the students.
- What do you like doing out of school?
I like going to the beach, anything to do with swimming.
- What do you like doing the least?
Tidying my room
Interviewing Mr Tiplady about his new year 11 class
- How do you feel about having us in year 11?
Excited and I had a really good morning with you on transition day.
- Have you split the group in half every year?
Yes I have.
- Have you had more than seventeen students in your class?
This is one of the biggest classes in year 11 so far.
by Jack & Sarah